While developing great content for your website, there are 2 main keys considerations: 1) how to write good content that will engage, entertain people and drive conversions; 2) how to make that content available to a big audience. The majority of website traffic comes from search engines, so to create content that is optimized for search visibility is one of the best ways to get your information into the world. At that time when traditional digital marketing may have recognized these two concerns separately, in reality, they are part of a unified content strategy that makes SEO optimization a factor at a very early stage, producing content that completely blends engaging writing with SEO keywords.
Maybe from the first point these aims – quality content and high search visibility for the search engines – may seem not to match with each other, so for your marketing success, it makes seance to start considering them part of a holistic goal. So, your content should be well-done, interesting, and full of useful information for your audience, but none of that matters if your website is not visible for the great auditory.
A high SEO ranking can pull your article out of obscurity and get it on top of search engines. But most the audiences are smart, and simply putting keywords in your content will just serve to turn readers off.
So what can make your article good?
As a good marketer, or digital marketing agency you are a storyteller, who conveyed the story of your brand through different mediums and reframed for different audiences. Here are some best rules for creating interesting and captivating articles:
- Give concrete examples: use more power with the great relatable examples. Try to use case studies when talking about a product’s success or focusing on one customer’s story. Also, you need to find some points of connection in news or pop events to give your auditory a frame of reference.
- Show your voice: The best thing you can do for your brand is to give it a uniqueness. Your own voice is one of your greatest assets in brand development. Anyway you need to be on a top of professionalism appropriate for your industry, but the more you sound like a really interesting marketing professional, the more people will want to engage with you – by doing re-posting, commenting, and by purchasing your services or products.
- Understand your audience: Make sure that your language suitable for whomever you’re addressing. Include some links like examples that will help to elucidate the main points article. Try to be your fiercest critic revise your materials. Circle the main ideas you find as highlights and cut everything else.
Writing for SEO
Keeping these tips in mind, crafting a good article should be rather simple. Now let’s review the next puzzle: getting your content seen. Social media and optimizing your article for search engines is a great way to place your content before a new audience. Doing the SEO optimization of your content for the search engines, you will be increasing both the visibility and trustworthiness of your brand.
Creating good SEO-friendly content include:
- Choose organic: Incorporating highly visible, popular SEO keywords in your content is one of the good ways to drive up your recommendations. But these keywords need to be included in a way that feels organic to the main subject matter. Also, these SEO keywords mustn’t stand out or be jarring to the people who read the article. Sometimes the audience is extremely capable of noticing if you’ve just stuffed your article full of keywords you hope will drive up visibility.
- Keyword placement: You need to optimize the placement of SEO keywords in your articles by putting them in your titles and subtitles. Create a hierarchy of your semantic and use the most search keywords generating upfront. Make sure to use your most important keywords in the title.
- Picture your article: Include images with alt text to get your page showing up in image searches as well. Good images will also break up the text in a dynamic way for your readers. Image-driven content is getting more and more play as a digital marketing technique and it is especially suited to viral content.
Using these tips, you should be on the way to a higher SEO ranking in search engines; and also you’ll be increasing your reputation as a quality content provider.